Mr. Narayanan Sadanandan
MD & CEO
SBI Pension Funds Pvt. Ltd.
Narayanan Sadanandan, joined SBI as Probationary Officer in 1985 in Ahmedabad Circle, is a Graduate in Commerce (with two groups cleared in Cost and Works Accounts) and an Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers with 34 years’ experience in all facets of Banking including MSME, Investment Banking (both Equity & Debt), Financial Institutions, International Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial and Retail Banking.
He is currently working as MD & CEO of SBI Pension Funds Pvt. Ltd. a subsidiary of SBI engaged in pension fund management under NPS.
His earlier Assignments are as follow:
- He was Chief General Manager (SME & SCF) SBI, Corporate Centre, Head in MSME & Supply Chain Finance Vertical of SBI (Portfolio of Rs.2.5 trillion).
- Executive Vice President (Capital Market Group) heading both ECM & DCM in investment Bank subsidiary of SBI.
- Head of Financial Institutions group under International Banking group looking after correspondence relationship.
- Chief Executive Officer of Frankfurt branch of State Bank of India.
- Chief Operating Officer of Corporate Accounts Group branch, Mumbai.
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://www.sbipensionfunds.com/