Mr. Sharad Kumar Saraf has done his B.Tech from IIT Mumbai
He is the Founder Chairman of Technocraft Industries (India) Ltd. a Three Star Export House listed in Bombay Stock Exchange, manufacturing and exporting wide range of Engineering products and textiles having five factories in India and one in China and distribution centers in US, UK, Australia, Poland, Canada and New Zealand.
He has held various positions such as:
- Chairman, Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA)
- President – Confederation of Exporting Units (CEU)
- President, Indo-Romanian Chamber of Commerce
- President, FIEO and Ex-Chairman (WR)
- Director, Cotton Association of India
- Managing Committee Member, Confederation of Indian Textile Industry (CITI)
- Managing Committee Member, TEXPROCIL
- Trustee, Rajasthani Sammelan
- Chairman, Shanti Seva Nidhi
- Member, Board of Governors, IIT, Bombay.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.technocraftgroup.com