As Chairman of SUNRICH GROUP OF COMPANIES which Involves
- Atlantic Global Shipping Pvt Ltd.
- Admiral Shipping Ltd.
- Sunrich Properties and Investment Pvt Ltd.
- Sunrich Logistics Pvt Ltd.
- Skyway Marketing Pvt Ltd.
- Sunrich Management Pvt Ltd.
- Sunrich Chartering
- Sunrich Travels
- Sunrich Technologies
- Sunrich Rice
- Sunrich Villa
- Sunrich Meraki
- Sunrich Digikart
- Sunrich Healthcare
- Sunrich Foundation
Offices in UAE – All Ports in India – All ports in China – Indonesia – Singapore – France
- He is Shipping and Logistics committee member of IMC
- Past president of ROTARY CLUB OF MUMBAI DOWNTOWN SEALAND
- AKS Member of ROTARY INTERNATIONAL
- Vice President in INDO ARAB SOCIETY.
- Advisor in FAYZ-E-HUSSAINI TRUST.
- Is from a socially respected Dawoodi Bohra, Philanthropist family.
- Have carried a gigantic project of upgrading the out patient’s department (OPD) of Sir J. J. Hospital one of the largest general hospital in the city of Mumbai which caters to on an average 4,50,000 poor & needy patients a year.
- Have also upgraded the Senior Citizen Checkup Area at Sir J. J. Hospital, adjoining the OPD which allows our respected senior citizen to complete to all the pathological related tests at one center without waste of their valued time & energy to climb 4 to 5 floors.
- Is connected to water harvesting and have done
- Have done Eye Camps
- Donated SYNOPTOPHORE & KERATOPLASTY Box and INSTRUMENTS to Saifee Ambulance Mumbai
- Coordinated with Heritage society of BMC to Clean Statues of Mumbai
- Water Tankers at Latur
- Helping charity like Asha Dhan, Anand Ashram and Rotary Bhawan Project.
- Have established computer academy at Bombay institute of Deaf & Mute, which will be helping the children to get employment after their studies.
- AWARD OF APPRECIATION was received by the hands of His Excellency Hon’ble Shri Mohammed Fazal, Governor of Maharashtra for the human touch and generosity for lasting contribution for renovation of OPD lobby of J. J. Hospital and Senior Citizen on 26th May 2004.
- VIJAY RATNA AWARD for outstanding International Business man from Government of India.
- Named a PAUL HARRIS FELLOW by the Rotary Foundation of Rotary international.
- GIANTS Best Businessman Award
- Received a CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION presented by AMERICAN BUSINESS CLUB for outstanding efforts to strengthen the commercial ties between the United States of America and India.
- Awarded Honorary Citizen of United States of America.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.atlanticshpg.com